Spare Air 300
- Smallest redundant emergency air system available
- 200 Bar of air - enough to get you to the surface
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Sold in kit form with holster & Refill adaptor
- Tested and approved by the US Navy
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter
Sealife SportDiver Phone Housing
- Compatible with the iPhone 7 and up
- NOW works with Android!
- Depth rated to 40m
- Access to advanced camera settings
- Large shutter and control buttons can be operated while wearing dive gloves
- Shoot photos or record video – Easily switch between photo and video mode.
- RAW and JPEG modes.
- Dual Leak Alarms – Includes internal moisture alarm and internal vacuum pressure alarm.
- Removable underwater colour-correction filter for bright, colourful underwater photos & videos.
- Includes SeaLife Sport Diver camera app for iOS 12* & up – Free download in App Store.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology – Housing automatically connects to your iPhone®.
- Holding spring and rubber grip tabs securely holds iPhone® in place and adds shock protection.
- Expandable with Sea Dragon underwater photo-video lights
- Triple 1/4-20 tripod mounts – Mounts to Flex-Connect or any tray with standard tripod threads.
- Cam-lock sealing mechanism easily and securely locks waterproof door.
- Powered by two AAA batteries that last over 50 hours of continuous use.
- Anti-fog design when SL911 Moisture Muncher capsule is used.
- Frameless constructions
- Aqualung proprietary Micromask Technology
- Pressure reduction zones in skirt at strategic points
- Quick Fit Buckles. The one-touch button release
- Advanced Fit Technology enhances the sealing features
- Preformed mask strap better forms to the diver’s head
- Reusable protective case
- Incorporated inner tube with manual or automatic inflation
- Can hold over 100 m / 383 ft of rope(10 mm / 4” thick).
- 8 soft ergonomic grips on the top
- 8 soft ergonomic grips on the bottom
- 1 stainless steel D-ring on the bottom
- 4 YKK D-rings on the sides and 1 inside the buoy
- Quick drain holes on the bottom
- High-quality anti-corrosion zippers
- Material: High-quality PVC
- Dive flag
- Repair kit
- Car pump adapter included
Scubapro X-Tek Donut
- Scubapro X-Tek Donut Wing
- Wing Provides Unprecedented Buoyancy Control
- Outer Shell: Strong and Durable 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Outer Shell: Maximum Abrasion Resistance
- Bladder: Durable 420-Denier Nylon
- Bladder: Superior Puncture Resistance
- Zippered Closure for Easy Access to the Internal Bladder,
- 5 Durable Grommets, 4 Reinforced Cylinder Band Slots for Attachment to Harness, Back-Plate and Cylinders
Suunto Zoop Novo
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
Scubapro LiteHawk 2
- Low-drag, low-profile progressively shaped air cell
- Mono-bungee air cell elastication - keeps air cell streamlined when partially inflated
- Constructed in durable 1000 Denier Nylon for long life wear
- Weight integration: Compact gravity release pockets (2 X 2kg) / Rear trim weight pockets (2 X 1kg)
- Flexible backpack – lightweight and foldable Airnet backpack dries fast and is padded for ultimate comfort
- Quick-Release rotating shoulder buckles for a custom fit and great freedom of movement
- Height-adjustable sternum strap
- 4 Stainless-steel D-rings
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or upgrade to AIR2
- Weighs just 2.2kg (XS/S)
- Available in XS/S, M/L & XL/XXL
What our customers have to say
“The consignment arrived this morning. I’m extremely happy with the product and tbe quality of service that you provided from my placing the order at the beginning to completion.”
– B Lutta
Cape Town, Western Cape
“Just a Quick note But Huge Thank You for Your excellent turnaround time on my order…Placed my order online and the same afternoon received my Dry Bags…Super efficient service from a Supplier and courier service provider. Keep up the great work!!! Love the Products !!! Love Your Service”
– V Sommer
“Sorry for the short notice…Received my gear just in time for our trip! Thank you.”
– J Kruger
“Placed my order on Sunday, Tuesday 11 O’clock and I just signed for delivery. Well done guys!”
– P Bezuidenhout
Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
“Just to say the cellphone underwater housing was just delivered. (next day delivery) Thank you for the excellent service – impressive.”
– R Barnetson
“This is a delayed appreciation email for the superb service you guys rendered.
I placed my order on Monday and guess what? The very next day I received it.
Thank you, thank you, I scored massive brownie points with the Mrs and my daughters!”
– L Mondliwa
East London, Eastern Cape
“Just a quick mail to say my order placed late on Monday afternoon has already arrived!
What a painless process of ordering and delivery. Very well done to you guys, I’ll definitely be using you again.”
– C Shelver
“Just want to say Thank You for the amazing service.
Will definitely be ordering more stuff from you guys in the future.”
– M Amanjee