Garmin Descent MK1 Titanium
- The first ever Garmin Dive Computer!
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation using surface GPS
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix
- Advanced Dive Planning – plan your dives directly on the device
- 16GB memory Dive log – store, review and share data from up to 10,000 dives
- Garmin Connect™ mobile app included
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode
Sealife Sea Dragon Mini 650
- Powerful 650 lumen LED dive light
- 120° wide beam angle
- One button operation
- Emergency signal mode
- Two power modes – 100% and 50%
- Depth tested to 300 feet/100 metres - Guaranteed
- Includes two CR123 lithium batteries: 60min battery at full power
- Rechargeable Tenergy 18650 Li-ion battery also available, delivering 100min at full power
- Anodised aluminum head and tough polycarbonate body
Scubapro Sidemount System
- Complete Sidemount System
- Compact independent aircell
- Aircell size: 20kg lift (45lbs.)
- Soft Airnet finished backpack
- Compatible with current X-TEK Steel and aluminum back plates
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles
- New Dump valve, corrugated hose and BPI
- Specific streamlined elbow
- Bungee and hooks for tank support
- Fully adjustable, easy to wear and configure
- Harness includes crotch strap
- Side bungees for streamlined shape
- Sidemount Harness
- Sidemount Wing/Aircell
- Sidemount Top Cover
- Silent communication between the dive leader and the group
- Makes leading a dive easier and SAFER
- Master function – Can communicate to all divers and vise versa.
- Communicate with your divers using vibration
- No banging on tanks or using noisy shakers anymore!
- 20m radius
- Max depth: 40m
- Suitable for salt water and fresh water
- Device is maintenance-free
- Rechargeable battery: polymer-lithium-ion battery
- Battery is sufficient for 6 dives of 60 minutes
- Battery lifetime: 300+ charging cycles
- Charging with conventional USB chargers is possible
- Important: Buddy-Watcher is not harmful for the marine environment
- Future firmware upgrades: new functions can be transferred to the Buddy-Watcher with a firmware update
Scubapro Full-face Mask
- Reduced weight increases comfort during extended dives.
- Design features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- 5 point "spider" strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.
- A700, G260 and R195 cannot be connected to the Full-Face due to the different size of the mouthpiece adapter.
Paralenz Dive Camera+
- Patented DCC automatically corrects the colors to match your depth
- First underwater camera with a pressure sensor
- Displays real-time depth and temp as an overlay in your videos and pictures
- Vibration feedback so you can feel what the camera is doing
- Made from military grade aluminum
- 250m depth rating!
- Simple sharing via mobile app
- 4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS / 1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS
- Battery: 3+ hrs recording 1080p / 2+ hrs recording 4K
Apeks WSX-25 SIDEMOUNT SYSTEM
- 27lbs lift
- Armoguard exterior
- Additional protective layer of Armoguard protects the bladder against abrasions in confined spaces
- Reversible inflator can be mounted on left or right side
- Grommets at lower corners allow for mounting bungee to keep the bladder streamlined to your body
- Solid 2” (5cm) webbing comes pre-assembled
- Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing
- 4x two inch stainless steel D-rings (2 angled on shoulders, 1 angled and 1 flat on the crotch strap)
- 2x “SlideLock” sliding stainless steel D-rings on waist strap allow for easy adjustment of cylinders throughout the dive
- 2x stainless steel drop D-rings along the lower back are for connection to the the included butt pack, or for marker buoys, reels or other accessories
- Heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel
- Two-piece stainless steel plate allows the torso length to be adjusted to fit any diver
- Zippered Butt Pack with stainless steel snap hooks included
- Weight pouches are mounted on the spine strap and hold over 18lbs (9kgs) of weight
- Comes complete with two sizes of bungee and five stainless steel bolt snaps
- Two grommet strips allow the diver to adjust the weight pouch and bladder based on their specific requirements
Spare Air 300
- Smallest redundant emergency air system available
- 200 Bar of air - enough to get you to the surface
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Sold in kit form with holster & Refill adaptor
- Tested and approved by the US Navy
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter
The word “Suunto” comes from the Finnish word “direction”…In 1987 Uwatec introduced their first dive computer, the Aladin PRO. It was quickly established as the standard in the industry…Founder and CEO Bob Hollis... READ MORE
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE
History is littered with events that evoke powerful memories with the utterance of just one word… Watergate, Dunkirk, and Titanic. When it comes to evoking feelings of dread, there is one that fills the mind... READ MORE