- Made from stainless steel
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kiit for mounting knife onto a BC.
Scubapro Full-face Mask
- Reduced weight increases comfort during extended dives.
- Design features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- 5 point "spider" strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.
- A700, G260 and R195 cannot be connected to the Full-Face due to the different size of the mouthpiece adapter.
Spare Air 300
- Smallest redundant emergency air system available
- 200 Bar of air - enough to get you to the surface
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Sold in kit form with holster & Refill adaptor
- Tested and approved by the US Navy
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter
- NEXT GEN dive computer!
- Wireless mobile connection
- Depth rating: 100m
- Wireless tank pressure
- Vibration alarms
- Digital compass
- AIR / NITROX Mode
- Multi-gas diving
- Freedive Mode
- Digital Compass
- Dive Planner
- Exchangeable straps
- Rechargeable battery
- Updatable software
Scubapro Galileo HUD
- BLACK FRIDAY - WHITE CHRISTMAS sale. 50% off!
- 29 November - 31 December 2019
- Lightweight and easily mountable to mask
- Easily flip up the HUD when not in use
- Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface makes for effortless operation
- Mask mount is compatible with a number of current SCUBAPRO masks
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display lets you select DEFAULT, Tec, or Retro color configuration
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L 16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L 16 GF
- PMG algorithms offer Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS)
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring
- Provides true remaining bottom (RBT) based on the workload from breathing
- 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation
- Maximum Operating Depth: 120m
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK
- NEXT GEN dive computer!
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to the free DiverLog+ app
- Using your smartphone , the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android)
- Remotely control all your i200C settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Free Dive
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
Apeks RK3 HD
- HD stands for High Density
- Fins are stiffer and heavier than the regular RK3 fins
- Designed for divers who prefer a heavier fin
- The RK3 HD is negatively buoyant
- Traditional all-rubber design provides excellent performance
- Come standard with stainless steel spring straps
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position
- Custom buckle is attached with stainless steel nut and bolt
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke
- Two large grommet holes on either end are designed to fit most carabineers
Rilbex Permanent Markers
- Mark your dive gear!
- Marks on rough and smooth, wet, oily, or dusty surfaces
- Most cost effective permanent marking solution
- Marking for steel, welding, rubber, tyres, plastic, fabric, wood, concrete, glass, and roads
- Weather proof, fade resistant, heat resistant, quick drying
- For product identification, colour coding, stock control, security
Paralenz Dive Camera+
- Patented DCC automatically corrects the colors to match your depth
- First underwater camera with a pressure sensor
- Displays real-time depth and temp as an overlay in your videos and pictures
- Vibration feedback so you can feel what the camera is doing
- Made from military grade aluminum
- 250m depth rating!
- Simple sharing via mobile app
- 4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS / 1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS
- Battery: 3+ hrs recording 1080p / 2+ hrs recording 4K
- Ergonomic pre-curved fingers
- Ribbed glove-back
- Wrist cinch closure minimizes heat loss
- Standard neoprene with glued and blind-stitched seams
- Elastic wrist closures minimizes water exchange and keeps the cold out
- Go Green & reduce waste! Gloves are packaged in a reusable mesh bag
- 3mm or 5mm thicknesses available
The word “Suunto” comes from the Finnish word “direction”…In 1987 Uwatec introduced their first dive computer, the Aladin PRO. It was quickly established as the standard in the industry…Founder and CEO Bob Hollis... READ MORE
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE
History is littered with events that evoke powerful memories with the utterance of just one word… Watergate, Dunkirk, and Titanic. When it comes to evoking feelings of dread, there is one that fills the mind... READ MORE