- Traditional all-rubber design provides excellent performance
- Come standard with stainless steel spring straps
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position
- Custom buckle is attached with stainless steel nut and bolt
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke
- Two large grommet holes on either end are designed to fit most carabineers
Spare Air 300
- Smallest redundant emergency air system available
- 200 Bar of air - enough to get you to the surface
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Sold in kit form with holster & Refill adaptor
- Tested and approved by the US Navy
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter
Scubapro Sidemount System
- Complete Sidemount System
- Compact independent aircell
- Aircell size: 20kg lift (45lbs.)
- Soft Airnet finished backpack
- Compatible with current X-TEK Steel and aluminum back plates
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles
- New Dump valve, corrugated hose and BPI
- Specific streamlined elbow
- Bungee and hooks for tank support
- Fully adjustable, easy to wear and configure
- Harness includes crotch strap
- Side bungees for streamlined shape
- Sidemount Harness
- Sidemount Wing/Aircell
- Sidemount Top Cover
Scubapro Synergy Twin Trufit
- Second-generation Trufit technology.
- Dual lens, low-volume design.
- Quick-release buckles attach to tabs on the skirt rather than on the frame.
- Optimized strap angle and range of motion
- Mask can be folded flat for easy packing
- Blue/Clear and Silver/Black variants come with a Comfort mask strap.
Suunto D4i Black
- Full continuous decompression algorithm - Suunto RGBM
- Four modes: air, nitrox, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Built-in dive planner
- Does NOT include USB interface cable
Apeks XTX50 + XTX50 Octo
- Chrome over marine brass
- Over-balanced diaphragm design
- Environmentally sealed
- LP ports mounted on swivel turret
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box
- Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%
Apeks Luna Mini Light
- 1000 Lumens
- Compact and lightweight - can be used as both a primary or backup torch.
- Power settings to optimise run time, low, medium or high power.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) - Patented circuitry within the light
- No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- Multi-use - ideal for camping trips or keeping in your car in case of emergencies.
Too many divers are trying to fast track something which should be approached with the utmost caution, experience does not necessarily mean how deep you have been or how many dives you have... READ MORE
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE