- Available in as many as SEVEN sizes and FIVE colors
- Ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
Scubapro SuperComfort Mouthpiece
- Scubapro Mouthpiece made using the highest grade of surgical silicone
- Long bite mouthpieces have long bite tabs to reduce jaw fatigue
- Pressure distributed from the mouthpiece across more of the diver's teeth
- Larger Bore connection tube for higher flow rate
Scubapro Seawing Nova 2
- Soft co-moulded Grip Pads
- Articulated joint allows the blade to pivot
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion
- Pivot Control Technology (PCT) optimises angle of attack
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate
- Heavy duty marine grade bungee strap system
- Durable Monprene® construction making the Seawing
- Virtually indestructible
- Ergonomic pre-curved fingers
- Ribbed glove-back
- Wrist cinch closure minimizes heat loss
- Standard neoprene with glued and blind-stitched seams
- Elastic wrist closures minimizes water exchange and keeps the cold out
- Go Green & reduce waste! Gloves are packaged in a reusable mesh bag
- 3mm or 5mm thicknesses available
Scubapro X-Tek Donut
- Scubapro X-Tek Donut Wing
- Wing Provides Unprecedented Buoyancy Control
- Outer Shell: Strong and Durable 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Outer Shell: Maximum Abrasion Resistance
- Bladder: Durable 420-Denier Nylon
- Bladder: Superior Puncture Resistance
- Zippered Closure for Easy Access to the Internal Bladder,
- 5 Durable Grommets, 4 Reinforced Cylinder Band Slots for Attachment to Harness, Back-Plate and Cylinders
- One of the most popular masks the past 2 decades!
- No-frame design reduces weight and provides largest field-of-view
- Extremely low volume design
- Swiveling, easy adjusting buckles
- Ideal for hunters and photographers
- Perfect back-up mask as it folds and fits easily in your BC pocket
Apeks XTX50 + XTX50 Octo
- Chrome over marine brass
- Over-balanced diaphragm design
- Environmentally sealed
- LP ports mounted on swivel turret
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box
- Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%
Sealife SportDiver Phone Housing
- Compatible with the iPhone 7 and up
- NOW works with Android!
- Depth rated to 40m
- Access to advanced camera settings
- Large shutter and control buttons can be operated while wearing dive gloves
- Shoot photos or record video – Easily switch between photo and video mode.
- RAW and JPEG modes.
- Dual Leak Alarms – Includes internal moisture alarm and internal vacuum pressure alarm.
- Removable underwater colour-correction filter for bright, colourful underwater photos & videos.
- Includes SeaLife Sport Diver camera app for iOS 12* & up – Free download in App Store.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology – Housing automatically connects to your iPhone®.
- Holding spring and rubber grip tabs securely holds iPhone® in place and adds shock protection.
- Expandable with Sea Dragon underwater photo-video lights
- Triple 1/4-20 tripod mounts – Mounts to Flex-Connect or any tray with standard tripod threads.
- Cam-lock sealing mechanism easily and securely locks waterproof door.
- Powered by two AAA batteries that last over 50 hours of continuous use.
- Anti-fog design when SL911 Moisture Muncher capsule is used.
What our customers have to say
“Sorry for the short notice…Received my gear just in time for our trip! Thank you.”
– J Kruger
“Placed my order on Sunday, Tuesday 11 O’clock and I just signed for delivery. Well done guys!”
– P Bezuidenhout
Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
“Just to say the cellphone underwater housing was just delivered. (next day delivery) Thank you for the excellent service – impressive.”
– R Barnetson
“This is a delayed appreciation email for the superb service you guys rendered.
I placed my order on Monday and guess what? The very next day I received it.
Thank you, thank you, I scored massive brownie points with the Mrs and my daughters!”
– L Mondliwa
East London, Eastern Cape
“Just a quick mail to say my order placed late on Monday afternoon has already arrived!
What a painless process of ordering and delivery. Very well done to you guys, I’ll definitely be using you again.”
– C Shelver
“Just want to say Thank You for the amazing service.
Will definitely be ordering more stuff from you guys in the future.”
– M Amanjee