Stay safe and take care of yourself and each other.
The Scuba Shop Team
For more info on Covid-19 visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Garmin Descent MK1 Titanium
- The first ever Garmin Dive Computer!
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation using surface GPS
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix
- Advanced Dive Planning – plan your dives directly on the device
- 16GB memory Dive log – store, review and share data from up to 10,000 dives
- Garmin Connect™ mobile app included
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode
Hollis LED3 Mini
- Single 3W backup Light
- Concentrated 8 degree beam
- Output 210 Lumen
- Burntime - 4 hours total
- Bulb life 50,000 hours
- T6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- Rear tie-point for boltsnap / lanyard included
- Double O-ring seals
- State of the art PMMA reflector
- CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY
- Specifically designed and meticulously tailored for female divers
- Wrap-around air bladder
- Monprene® pads in shoulder area for topside comfort
- Front-adjustable design with rotating quick-release shoulder buckles
- 3-dump deflation system for enhanced buoyancy control
- Patented Quick-Release Buckle Weight System
- Rear trim pockets hold up to 2,5 kg of non releasable weights each
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack for optimum comfort
- Fully-adjustable cummerbund to ensure proper fit
- Traditional all-rubber design provides excellent performance
- Come standard with stainless steel spring straps
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position
- Custom buckle is attached with stainless steel nut and bolt
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke
- Two large grommet holes on either end are designed to fit most carabineers
Scubapro Galileo HUD
- Lightweight and easily mountable to mask
- Easily flip up the HUD when not in use
- Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface makes for effortless operation
- Mask mount is compatible with a number of current SCUBAPRO masks
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display lets you select DEFAULT, Tec, or Retro color configuration
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L 16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L 16 GF
- PMG algorithms offer Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS)
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring
- Provides true remaining bottom (RBT) based on the workload from breathing
- 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation
- Maximum Operating Depth: 120m
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK
Apeks XTX50 + XTX50 Octo
- Chrome over marine brass
- Over-balanced diaphragm design
- Environmentally sealed
- LP ports mounted on swivel turret
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box
- Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%
Scubapro Full-face Mask
- Reduced weight increases comfort during extended dives.
- Design features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- 5 point "spider" strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.
- A700, G260 and R195 cannot be connected to the Full-Face due to the different size of the mouthpiece adapter.
- NEXT GEN dive computer!
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility TFT colour screen
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive
- Up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters)
- 3-axis full-tilt compass
- Audible alarms and colour-changing segments
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Battery status indicator
- User-updatable software
- Salt or freshwater dive selection
- *Transmitter up to 40% or 100% O2
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE
History is littered with events that evoke powerful memories with the utterance of just one word… Watergate, Dunkirk, and Titanic. When it comes to evoking feelings of dread, there is one that fills the mind... READ MORE