Big Blue CF-450
- Light Source: Cree LED
- Light Output: 450 Lumens
- Casing Material: Aluminum alloy
- Power Source: 3 AAA batteries
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- \Angle Of Beam: 6 degrees to 31 degrees adjustable
- Burn Time: Up to 4 hours at full lumen output
- Max Depth: 100 M tested
- Grip: Handheld with lanyard
Scubapro Full-face Mask
- Reduced weight increases comfort during extended dives.
- Design features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- 5 point "spider" strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.
- A700, G260 and R195 cannot be connected to the Full-Face due to the different size of the mouthpiece adapter.
- High-grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Triple-walled for maximum insulation
- No condensation on the exterior
- Keeps cold for 24 hours
- Keeps hot for 12 hours
- 100% BPA-free
- FDA & LFGB Approved
- Works well with sparkling beverages
- Reduces plastic in the ocean
- WWF partner
Apeks XTX50 + XTX50 Octo
- Chrome over marine brass
- Over-balanced diaphragm design
- Environmentally sealed
- LP ports mounted on swivel turret
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box
- Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%
Scubapro Aladin ONE Matrix
- Scuba, Freediving and Gauge mode
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display
- Eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row
- Digital compass
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function,dive planner, logbook
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery
- Dive data can be easily transferred
- Android and iOS app compatible
- Max Operating Depth - 120m
- Shock-absorbing techno-polymer frame stands up to abuse on the dive deck and in the water
- Stainless steel bolts and screws deliver incredible strength and resist corrosion
- Mask skirt and buckles fold flat, making the Teknika easy to carry as a back-up mask in a BC pocket
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and easy
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling
Aqualung Reveal X2 Clear
- Universal Advanced Silicone Skirt
- Advanced Fit Technology enhances sealing features of the silicone skirt, improving fit, comfort and feel
- The Spherical Silicone Head Band Strap is an innovative sphere design to perfectly fit the diver’s head
- Quick Fit Buckles. The one-touch button release allows for easy adjustment for the best fit, even while wearing thick gloves
- HI-VIS technology molds the frame of the Reveal from two bright yellow and orange materials for increased visibility underwater
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE
History is littered with events that evoke powerful memories with the utterance of just one word… Watergate, Dunkirk, and Titanic. When it comes to evoking feelings of dread, there is one that fills the mind... READ MORE