Aqualung LEG3ND Elite
- Auto-Balanced system
- Auto Closure Device keeps filter clean and dry
- Exceptional cold-water performance
- Progressive increase of working pressure for optimum breathing effort
- Ergonomically shaped bi-material “Soft Grip” surface for easy removal
- Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce flow by 20%
- New exhaust elastomer cover with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Purge depth controller
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece
- Detachable mouthpiece clamp
- Air channel deflector
- Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
Scubapro SuperComfort Mouthpiece
- Scubapro Mouthpiece made using the highest grade of surgical silicone
- Long bite mouthpieces have long bite tabs to reduce jaw fatigue
- Pressure distributed from the mouthpiece across more of the diver's teeth
- Larger Bore connection tube for higher flow rate
Spare Air 300
- Smallest redundant emergency air system available
- 200 Bar of air - enough to get you to the surface
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Sold in kit form with holster & Refill adaptor
- Tested and approved by the US Navy
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter
Scubapro Aladin A2
- Wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters, monitor tank pressure and provide true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) plus two in CCR mode
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
- Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch
- High-resolution hybrid matrix display with large numbers is easy to read underwater, even in adverse conditions.
- Intuitive menu and four-button controls make it easy to navigate through the system
Apeks Luna Mini Light
- 1000 Lumens
- Compact and lightweight - can be used as both a primary or backup torch.
- Power settings to optimise run time, low, medium or high power.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) - Patented circuitry within the light
- No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- Multi-use - ideal for camping trips or keeping in your car in case of emergencies.
Aqualung Express ADJ
- Mid-Foot Flex Joint. This eliminates hyper-extension of the toes and ankles
- The foot pocket is not only comfortable, but provides different thickness zones which properly secure the foot to the blade for maximum energy transfer
- Rubber side ribs channel the water down the length of the fin minimizing the spill-over effect
- The spring strap offers a soft TPR heel pad along with Aqua Lung’s own proprietary buckles
- Over-sized, anti-slip rubber pads on the bottom of the fin
Scubapro Galileo HUD
- Lightweight and easily mountable to mask
- Easily flip up the HUD when not in use
- Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface makes for effortless operation
- Mask mount is compatible with a number of current SCUBAPRO masks
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display lets you select DEFAULT, Tec, or Retro color configuration
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L 16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L 16 GF
- PMG algorithms offer Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS)
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring
- Provides true remaining bottom (RBT) based on the workload from breathing
- 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation
- Maximum Operating Depth: 120m
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK
- Ergonomic pre-curved fingers
- Ribbed glove-back
- Wrist cinch closure minimizes heat loss
- Standard neoprene with glued and blind-stitched seams
- Elastic wrist closures minimizes water exchange and keeps the cold out
- Go Green & reduce waste! Gloves are packaged in a reusable mesh bag
- 3mm or 5mm thicknesses available
What our customers have to say
“Just a Quick note But Huge Thank You for Your excellent turnaround time on my order…Placed my order online and the same afternoon received my Dry Bags…Super efficient service from a Supplier and courier service provider. Keep up the great work!!! Love the Products !!! Love Your Service”
– V Sommer
“Sorry for the short notice…Received my gear just in time for our trip! Thank you.”
– J Kruger
“Placed my order on Sunday, Tuesday 11 O’clock and I just signed for delivery. Well done guys!”
– P Bezuidenhout
Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
“Just to say the cellphone underwater housing was just delivered. (next day delivery) Thank you for the excellent service – impressive.”
– R Barnetson
“This is a delayed appreciation email for the superb service you guys rendered.
I placed my order on Monday and guess what? The very next day I received it.
Thank you, thank you, I scored massive brownie points with the Mrs and my daughters!”
– L Mondliwa
East London, Eastern Cape
“Just a quick mail to say my order placed late on Monday afternoon has already arrived!
What a painless process of ordering and delivery. Very well done to you guys, I’ll definitely be using you again.”
– C Shelver
“Just want to say Thank You for the amazing service.
Will definitely be ordering more stuff from you guys in the future.”
– M Amanjee