Stay safe and take care of yourself and each other. For more info on Covid-19 visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
Big Blue CF-450
- Light Source: Cree LED
- Light Output: 450 Lumens
- Casing Material: Aluminum alloy
- Power Source: 3 AAA batteries
- Safety Designs: Double o-ring sealed
- \Angle Of Beam: 6 degrees to 31 degrees adjustable
- Burn Time: Up to 4 hours at full lumen output
- Max Depth: 100 M tested
- Grip: Handheld with lanyard
- 12MP RAW + jpeg
- 4K at 60fps
- 4K HDR at 30 fps
- 1080p at 240fps
- True Color OLED 180x120p
- Live View (Viewfinder, Dive Profile Overlay)
- Patented depth-controlled colour correction
- Auto-Record: Adjust your preferred depth and it switches on automatically and starts recording.
- WiFi 2.4G (5Ghz), Bluetooth, USB
- Aluminum Alloy construction
- Quick-Release Coupling with Triple O-Rings
- No extra housing needed
- Made from stainless steel
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kiit for mounting knife onto a BC.
Spare Air 300
- Smallest redundant emergency air system available
- 200 Bar of air - enough to get you to the surface
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Sold in kit form with holster & Refill adaptor
- Tested and approved by the US Navy
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter
- Very solid and powerful fin
- New Bungee Strap for easy donning and doffing
- Blade and side ribs are made with different materials to get the best performance
- Enhancing efficiency, power and stability, making
- A powerful and ideal fin both for both professionals and students
- New Canalization System
Garmin Descent MK1 Titanium
- The first ever Garmin Dive Computer!
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation using surface GPS
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix
- Advanced Dive Planning – plan your dives directly on the device
- 16GB memory Dive log – store, review and share data from up to 10,000 dives
- Garmin Connect™ mobile app included
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE
History is littered with events that evoke powerful memories with the utterance of just one word… Watergate, Dunkirk, and Titanic. When it comes to evoking feelings of dread, there is one that fills the mind... READ MORE