Aqualung Wrist Mount Compass
- Large easy to read numbers
- Large side view window allows for easy and accurate navigation
- Strap is designed to fit a variety of wrist sizes and wet/dry suit diameters
- Large, secure 360° ratcheting bezel
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Fluorescent markings at 10° 20° 30° and 130° for navigation in low-light environments
Scubapro Aladin A2
- Wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters, monitor tank pressure and provide true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) plus two in CCR mode
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
- Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch
- High-resolution hybrid matrix display with large numbers is easy to read underwater, even in adverse conditions.
- Intuitive menu and four-button controls make it easy to navigate through the system
Scubapro MK25Evo/A700 Carbon Black
- Air-balanced flow-through piston
- Nickel plated brass body coated with DLC process
- Extended thermal Insulating system
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread
- Anti-freeze protection
- Two opposing high pressure ports
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports
- Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- DLC Black Tech coating on the metal body offers anti-scratch resistance and a glossy black look
- Handmade full carbon fiber front cover provides excellent shock resistance
- Metal construction increasing breathing sensitivity
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob
- Coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever
- Airflow at 200bar: 2000 l/min
Suunto Zoop Novo
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (no cable in the package – sold as an accessory)
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- High grade, heavy duty rubber construction
- Angled strap mounts for comfort and a better transition of power
- Spring heel straps with easy-grip heel tab
- Multiple strap mounting positions for a fine tuned fit
- Vented blade to reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Generous foot pocket
- Available in Black and High-Viz Yellow tips
- CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY
- Available in as many as SEVEN sizes and FIVE colors
- Ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
What our customers have to say
“The consignment arrived this morning. I’m extremely happy with the product and tbe quality of service that you provided from my placing the order at the beginning to completion.”
– B Lutta
Cape Town, Western Cape
“Just a Quick note But Huge Thank You for Your excellent turnaround time on my order…Placed my order online and the same afternoon received my Dry Bags…Super efficient service from a Supplier and courier service provider. Keep up the great work!!! Love the Products !!! Love Your Service”
– V Sommer
“Sorry for the short notice…Received my gear just in time for our trip! Thank you.”
– J Kruger
“Placed my order on Sunday, Tuesday 11 O’clock and I just signed for delivery. Well done guys!”
– P Bezuidenhout
Gordon’s Bay, Western Cape
“Just to say the cellphone underwater housing was just delivered. (next day delivery) Thank you for the excellent service – impressive.”
– R Barnetson
“This is a delayed appreciation email for the superb service you guys rendered.
I placed my order on Monday and guess what? The very next day I received it.
Thank you, thank you, I scored massive brownie points with the Mrs and my daughters!”
– L Mondliwa
East London, Eastern Cape
“Just a quick mail to say my order placed late on Monday afternoon has already arrived!
What a painless process of ordering and delivery. Very well done to you guys, I’ll definitely be using you again.”
– C Shelver
“Just want to say Thank You for the amazing service.
Will definitely be ordering more stuff from you guys in the future.”
– M Amanjee