Face masks update 22/05/2020
Orders up to #690 have been shipped this week. Since Monday 18 May we have already dispatched more than 850 masks. More orders are going out tomorrow and Monday morning (25/05/2020).
Today we received another batch of face masks, again only in limited quantities.
We have so far been able to ship all orders up to #587. We are running out of certain colours and have managed to send selected orders. We have managed to process 30% of the order numbers in the 600s, 30% of 700s, 5% of 800s and 5% of 900s. No preference is given on which order numbers are chosen. If we had an extra blue, we sent it, if we had pink we sent pink…
So far it looks like stock will be arriving either once or twice a week. The demand is HUGE.
The factory is in overdrive right now and making as many masks in as little time possible. Our original orders (18/04/2020) were BIG to accommodate all customers. We are talking about thousands…The output at this stage is simply not keeping up with the extreme demand. Just as us the factory is catching up on pre-orders. We understand the frustration of us delaying so many times. We apologise for the wait but this is, unfortunately, is the situation we are in at the moment. It’s a pandemic…Everyone involved in this project is working in overdrive to get masks out to customers as we all understand the urgency. Calling us and shouting will not make the courier drive faster or magically make the factory push out more masks. We ask you all to please bear in mind that everyone involved in this project is working at 110%. We will not allow verbal abuse. Be nice or your order will be cancelled.
If you wish to order more masks simply head to our website and place another order. If you wish to place a bulk order of 25 units or more please contact us at email@example.com.
We will from now on be posting updates on Facebook as we receive and ship orders. We know how important it is that you get your masks asap. We will appreciate it if you can refrain from sending us emails asking about the whereabouts of your order. Orders from medical facilities are prioritised. If your order number does not show in the latest update then you will have to please be patient a little while longer.
Stay safe and take care of yourself and each other.
The Scuba Shop Team
For more info on Covid-19 visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
- Made from stainless steel
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Sheath's unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kiit for mounting knife onto a BC.
Aqualung Amika Snorkeling Pack
- Set includes BLUE mask, snorkel and fins
- Duetto LX mask
- Air Flex purge snorkel
- Amika fins
- Bag for transporting your snorkel gear
- The fin has to be worn bare foot or with socks
- All the Flexar technology in a lighter and compact fin.
- Powerful and perfect for travelling (suited for swimming pools)
- Complete light set (1kg)
Aqualung LEG3ND Elite
- Auto-Balanced system
- Auto Closure Device keeps filter clean and dry
- Exceptional cold-water performance
- Progressive increase of working pressure for optimum breathing effort
- Ergonomically shaped bi-material “Soft Grip” surface for easy removal
- Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
- Specialized ACD Dust cap
- Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce flow by 20%
- New exhaust elastomer cover with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Purge depth controller
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece
- Detachable mouthpiece clamp
- Air channel deflector
- Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
Scubapro Seawing Nova 2
- Soft co-moulded Grip Pads
- Articulated joint allows the blade to pivot
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion
- Pivot Control Technology (PCT) optimises angle of attack
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate
- Heavy duty marine grade bungee strap system
- Durable Monprene® construction making the Seawing
- Virtually indestructible
- NEXT GEN dive computer!
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility TFT colour screen
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive
- Up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters)
- 3-axis full-tilt compass
- Audible alarms and colour-changing segments
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Battery status indicator
- User-updatable software
- Salt or freshwater dive selection
- *Transmitter up to 40% or 100% O2
Apeks XTX50 + XTX50 Octo
- Chrome over marine brass
- Over-balanced diaphragm design
- Environmentally sealed
- LP ports mounted on swivel turret
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box
- Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- 40% O2 ready, out of the box / Can be cleaned to 100%
Cressi Ladies Hard Gear SET
- Pre-owned but never dived (read description)
- Complete Ladies Hard Gear set
- Ultra compact, lightweight setup for travel
- Cressi Travelight BCD: Pink size M
- MC9 Balanced 1st stage
- XS Compact 2nd stage
- XS Compact Octo
- Combo Pressure + Depth gauge
- LP Inflator hose
SOLA Nautilus Half Face Mask
- Affordable, comfortable, durable & re-usable
- Available in 4 different colours
- Easy to clean & disinfect (dishwasher safe)
- Filters inhaled & exhaled air
- Protects the wearer and those around them with 3 points of protection
- Excellent face seal prevents inhalation/exhalation of unfiltered air
- Moisture droplet separator
- Textile filter (comparable to fabric-only face masks)
- Make your own filter replacements using cotton wool pads or discs cut from household fabrics
- FDA Approved Injection Moulded T.P.E. (Thermoplastic Elastomer) Oral-Nasal Skirt
- NOW SHIPPING
- Follow us on Facebook for updates
The Wreck of the Grosvenor, an East Indiaman, occurred on 4 August 1782 on the Pondoland coast of South Africa, north of the mouth of the Umzimvubu River. The shipwreck was close to the place where the Portuguese ship, São... READ MORE
History is littered with events that evoke powerful memories with the utterance of just one word… Watergate, Dunkirk, and Titanic. When it comes to evoking feelings of dread, there is one that fills the mind... READ MORE