Showing 1–12 of 19 results
R1,100.00 Select options
Aqualung Amika Snorkeling Pack
- Set includes BLUE mask, snorkel and fins
- Duetto LX mask
- Air Flex purge snorkel
- Amika fins
- Bag for transporting your snorkel gear
- The fin has to be worn bare foot or with socks
- All the Flexar technology in a lighter and compact fin.
- Powerful and perfect for travelling (suited for swimming pools)
- Complete light set (1kg)
R8,995.00 Select options
Aqualung Axiom Black
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.)
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented)
- The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC
- Uses a super streamlined air cell design
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
R599.00 Select options
Aqualung Deutto Midi LX/Airflex Purge Set
- Hi-Flex 3D Buckles System can rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit.
- Hi-quality technopolimer frame construction for dimensional stability and product durability.
- 4 mm tempered glasses - to reduce weight - Wide field of vision - the frame sets the lenses close to the eyes and angles them slightly downward for an excellent field of view, especially on the vertical plane
R3,599.00 Select options
Aqualung Dive 5mm
- 2017 version - image may vary from actual product
- 5mm AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant.
- Inner fabric is soft and easy to don.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly.
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability.
- Glued and blindstitched seams.
- Three way zipper seal minimises water entry.
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms.
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort.
- Ultra stretch wrist and ankles.
R5,799.00 Select options
- Black Friday Special includes download cable!
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge
- High visibility LED alarm light
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes
- Single button access to last dive display
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software
R10,395.00 – R11,465.00 Select options
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge modes
- User changeable battery and data retention
- Gas integrated. Tank Pressure is easy to read in the large face screen
- Gas Time Remaining
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms
- LED warning light for additional safety
- Pre-dive planning feature
- User-updatable software
- Water-activated (turns on automatically)
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Extended Range Gauge Mode
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector