Showing 1–12 of 59 results
R1,550.00 Select options
Aqualung Adventurer Mesh Bag
- Durable: Made of heavy-duty polyester and collapsible mesh
- Corrosion-resistant zipper
- Mesh body folds down to the size of a sweatshirt for easy packing and travel
- Large size accommodates any sized dive kit.
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Customizable: The Aqua Lung logo is printed on one end and one side. The remaining end and side are blank for you to customize
- Size: 84 x 36cm diameter
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Colour: Glacier
R1,495.00 Select options
Aqualung Big Squeeze Lock Knife
- Aqualung Squeeze Lock dive knives are preferred by divers around the world.
- The patented Squeeze Lock design allows the diver to securely lock the knife in its sheath while offering a quick and easy release with a simple squeeze of the handle.
- The Big Squeeze knife has a 10,8 cm blade, is 24,2 cm long overall and can be easily mounted to integrated connection points on most Aqua Lung BCs.
- Nylon with fibreglass-fill handle and sheath for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Mounting Options Sheath may be secured to your BCD (via grommets), a belt (via a 2”/5.1cm locking clip on the sheath), or rubber leg straps (sold separately) via strap slots
- Attaches Easily Knife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Easy Drainage Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.
- Variants: Blunt Stainless Steel Blade, Stainless steel Sheeps Foot Blade, High-grade Beta Alloy Titanium Blade
R4,995.00 Select options
- The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- The high-flow piston technology ensures excellent reliability and high performance
- Enjoy more stable medium pressure out thanks to the large diameter piston
- Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing
- Built with few components for easy maintenance
- Includes a second filter, which can be changed without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- For dive centers, a numbered sticker can be used to identify the regulator, easing the renting and tracking process
- Avoid water retention with the open yoke screw
- The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
R895.00 Select options
Aqualung Cub JR Set (kiddies)
- Hypoallergenic silicone face skirt provides ultimate comfort and a perfect fit to keep water out of the mask
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens provides durability and clear vision
- Anti-Fog for ultra clear vision
- Quick release 3-way buckles
- Splashguard top designed to prevent surface water from entering the snorkel
- Ergonomical silicone mouthpiece provides comfort and minimizes jaw fatigue
- One-way purge valve allows for easy clearing
R2,595.00 Select options
Aqualung Cyclone X
- Powerful Thermoplastic blade construction
- Soft rubber foot pockets for efficient power transfer
- Lateral rips for progressive blade flex
- Modular, travel ready system – disassembles and reassembles to perfectly fit in your carry-on luggage
- Tip profile prevents side-to-side slipping while kicking
R1,195.00 Select options
Aqualung Ergo 5mm Boots
- Ergonomically shaped for left and right feet.
- 5mm regular neoprene with elastic bound top
- #10 YKK zipper with locking hook and loop
- 5mm Supratex neoprene zipper panel
- 2mm thick rubber toe and heel caps
- Rubber sole gives your boots an extra rugged base
- Size and foot indicator is printed large on each boot
R595.00 Select options
Aqualung Ergo Neoprene Dive Socks
- Best Fit There’s no baggy, unused material due to the right and left foot-specific designs. The Ergo socks fit smoothly for warmth and sensation.
- Grip Silicone print on the sole prevents slipping to help you keep your balance while geared up.
- Warm Glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water from entering. The high top gives you room for overlap with your wetsuit, and 3mm-thick neoprene provides effective insulation.
- Durable The elastic-bound cuff keeps seams from fraying after repeated use and plenty of abuse.