Showing 1–12 of 15 results
R8,700.00 Select options
Aqualung Axiom Black
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.)
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented)
- The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC
- Uses a super streamlined air cell design
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
R3,200.00 Select options
Aqualung Dive 5mm
- 2017 version - image may vary from actual product
- 5mm AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant.
- Inner fabric is soft and easy to don.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly.
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability.
- Glued and blindstitched seams.
- Three way zipper seal minimises water entry.
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms.
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort.
- Ultra stretch wrist and ankles.
R6,599.00 Add to cart
- Black Friday Special includes download cable!
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge
- High visibility LED alarm light
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes
- Single button access to last dive display
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- User-updatable software
R7,950.00 – R9,525.00 Select options
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge modes
- User changeable battery and data retention
- Gas integrated. Tank Pressure is easy to read in the large face screen
- Gas Time Remaining
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms
- LED warning light for additional safety
- Pre-dive planning feature
- User-updatable software
- Water-activated (turns on automatically)
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Extended Range Gauge Mode
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
R13,999.00 Add to cart
- High-visibility OLED color screen
- Color screen. Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED display
- Adjustable intensity for perfect clarity
- Easy-to-use interface
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog app*
- App vailable in iOS & Android platforms
- Remotely control all your dive computer settings
- Hoseless gas integration
- Compatible with 3 different transmitters and gas mixes
- 3-axis full-tilt compass
R6,999.00 Select options
Aqualung Sola Flex 8mm
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso
- 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility
- Liquid Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection
- “Skin In” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry
- Lower back pad fills void in lower back to keep water out
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags
- The inner material is ultra soft
- Improved Supratex kneepad offers increased flexibility
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The attached hood
R699.00 Select options
- Ergonomically shaped for left and right feet.
- 5mm regular neoprene with elastic bound top
- #10 YKK zipper with locking hook and loop
- 5mm Supratex neoprene zipper panel
- 2mm thick rubber toe and heel caps
- Rubber sole gives your boots an extra rugged base
- Size and foot indicator is printed large on each boot
R499.00 – R550.00 Select options
- Ergonomic pre-curved fingers
- Ribbed glove-back
- Wrist cinch closure minimizes heat loss
- Standard neoprene with glued and blind-stitched seams
- Elastic wrist closures minimizes water exchange and keeps the cold out
- Go Green & reduce waste! Gloves are packaged in a reusable mesh bag
- 3mm or 5mm thicknesses available