Showing 1–12 of 59 results
R295.00 Add to cart
Aqualung Aquilon Black Snorkel
- Bi-material splashguard with side dry chamber for a faster cleaning
- The top is made of a TPR soft material to be safe and harmless
- D-shaped barrel flat face against the skin for a better comfort
- Anatomic mouthpiece 100% silicone
- New fix clip bigger section to facilitate don and doff
R11,875.00 Select options
Aqualung Axiom Black
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.)
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented)
- The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC
- Uses a super streamlined air cell design
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
R1,125.00 – R2,400.00 Select options
Aqualung Big Squeeze Lock Knife
- Aqualung Squeeze Lock dive knives are preferred by divers around the world.
- The patented Squeeze Lock design allows the diver to securely lock the knife in its sheath while offering a quick and easy release with a simple squeeze of the handle.
- The Big Squeeze knife has a 10,8 cm blade, is 24,2 cm long overall and can be easily mounted to integrated connection points on most Aqua Lung BCs.
- Nylon with fibreglass-fill handle and sheath for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Mounting Options Sheath may be secured to your BCD (via grommets), a belt (via a 2”/5.1cm locking clip on the sheath), or rubber leg straps (sold separately) via strap slots
- Attaches Easily Knife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Easy Drainage Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.
- Variants: Blunt Stainless Steel Blade, Stainless steel Sheeps Foot Blade, High-grade Beta Alloy Titanium Blade
R4,995.00 Select options
- The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- The high-flow piston technology ensures excellent reliability and high performance
- Enjoy more stable medium pressure out thanks to the large diameter piston
- Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing
- Built with few components for easy maintenance
- Includes a second filter, which can be changed without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- For dive centers, a numbered sticker can be used to identify the regulator, easing the renting and tracking process
- Avoid water retention with the open yoke screw
- The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
R4,895.00 Select options
Aqualung Dive 5mm
- 2017 version - image may vary from actual product
- 5mm AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant.
- Inner fabric is soft and easy to don.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly.
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability.
- Glued and blindstitched seams.
- Three way zipper seal minimises water entry.
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms.
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort.
- Ultra stretch wrist and ankles.
R995.00 Select options
Aqualung Ergo 5mm Boots
- Ergonomically shaped for left and right feet.
- 5mm regular neoprene with elastic bound top
- #10 YKK zipper with locking hook and loop
- 5mm Supratex neoprene zipper panel
- 2mm thick rubber toe and heel caps
- Rubber sole gives your boots an extra rugged base
- Size and foot indicator is printed large on each boot