Showing all 5 results
R2,239.00 – R2,459.00 Select options
Apeks Tech Shorts
- 1.5mm neoprene -small diamond lining outside, nylon inside
- Easy adjustable waist band with 2 hook and loop flaps
- Adjustable strap with a quick release buckle
- Big cargo pockets with expandable system
- Grommets for fast drainage
- D ring to secure accessories
- Useful if used on a jet ski
- Taped sewing on back and inside legs to prevent broken threads
- Unisex model: 5 sizes from S to XXL
R2,365.00 Select options
Aqualung EVO4 Drysuit Boots
- The EVO4 is the next generation of the military-proven EVO3.
- It is a mid-height lace up boot with a renowned Vibram® Megagrip sole providing unparalleled traction and durability.
- Low profile design allowing more fin choices
- Simple, quick, and easy lace up system
- Velcro plush heal works similar to Fusion boot for attaching to Fusion drysuit
R24,940.00 Select options
- 4mm high-density neoprene
- Lightweight saltwater-resistant TiZip® dry zipper
- Heavy-duty latex seals on the wrists and neck create a comfortable, watertight seal.
- Attached firm-soled rubber boots
- A warm collar overlays the latex neck seal to provide some extra thermal protection
- Quality Si-Tech valves
- Durable kneepads for extra abrasion protection
- I-Grip on each arm for securing instruments and a large zippered pocket for accessories.
- All suits come with a separate neoprene hood and inflator hose.
- SCUBAPRO recommends the use of an undersuit for cold water diving.
R2,130.00 Select options
Scubapro Heavy-Duty Boot
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole protects the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra flexible, enhancing overall comfortable.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps to protect both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.