Showing all 6 results
R4,150.00 Select options
Apeks Tech Shorts
- 3mm compressed neoprene makes the shorts comfortable and durable.
- Large drysuit style pockets to allow you to store items such as wetnotes, backup mask and spools.
- Integrated grip bars in the pocket flaps make them easy to open and close while wearing gloves.
- Internal bungee loops inside the pockets let you clip off all of your backup equipment.
- Pockets incorporate a zip on the flap for storing small items such as bolt snaps and spares.
- Liquid fusion seams improve integrity and durability of the seams.
- Protective rubber logo prints reduce damage caused by friction while providing grip when sitting on a RIB.
- Easily adjustable waistband with two hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick-release buckle.
- Made from limestone neoprene.
R2,685.00 Select options
Apeks ThermiQ Drysuit Boot
- The ThermiQ is the next generation drysuit boot
- It is a mid-height lace-up boot with a renowned Vibram® Megagrip sole providing unparalleled traction and durability.
- Low profile design allows more fin choices
- Simple, quick, and easy lace-up system
- Velcro plush heal works similar to Fusion boot for attaching to Fusion drysuit
R51,795.00 Select options
Scubapro Evertech Dry Breathable
- Breathable nylon/PU/nylon trilaminate design allows body perspiration evacuation, but keeps water out.
- Seams high resistance then water proofed taped twice for maximum reliability.
- Front diagonal BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out and makes self-donning easy.
- Si-Tech ring system for latex wrist and neck seals provides quick replacement of damaged latex seals or the use of optional silicone seals.
- Updated neoprene neck collar keeps the hood in place, makes it easier to position the hood when wearing gloves, and helps protect the latex neck seal.
- Updated quality Si-Tech valves mounted on new stitched and glued pads ensure efficient and trouble-free airflow control.
- Updated attached semi-rigid dive boots feature new soft yet productive soles that improve their anti-slip capabilities while enabling you to comfortably walk on objects like shells.
- Boots include Velcro straps to improve fit while preventing air from travelling to feet. Also included: fin strap retainers.
- Two large cargo pockets equipped with D-rings, easy-to-see blue bungee, high-security over-flaps and Velcro closures.
- A hook is provided on the right-thigh utility pocket for attaching a hood.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer a secure mounting spot for a wrist computer.
- Blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives.
- Hood features an air vent syustem, smooth-skin collar, Diamond Span interior and a hook for securing to the cargo pocket.
- Includes hood, carry bag, low-pressure hose, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual.
- *Special Order
R35,395.00 Select options
- 4mm high-density neoprene
- Lightweight saltwater-resistant TiZip® dry zipper
- Heavy-duty latex seals on the wrists and neck create a comfortable, watertight seal.
- Attached firm-soled rubber boots
- A warm collar overlays the latex neck seal to provide some extra thermal protection
- Quality Si-Tech valves
- Durable kneepads for extra abrasion protection
- I-Grip on each arm for securing instruments and a large zippered pocket for accessories.
- All suits come with a separate neoprene hood and inflator hose.
- SCUBAPRO recommends the use of an undersuit for cold water diving.
- *Special Order
R3,165.00 Select options
Scubapro Heavy-Duty Boot
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole protects the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra flexible, enhancing overall comfortable.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps to protect both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.