Showing all 4 results
Apeks Tech Shorts
- 1.5mm neoprene -small diamond lining outside, nylon inside
- Easy adjustable waist band with 2 hook and loop flaps
- Adjustable strap with a quick release buckle
- Big cargo pockets with expandable system
- Grommets for fast drainage
- D ring to secure accessories
- Useful if used on a jet ski
- Taped sewing on back and inside legs to prevent broken threads
- Unisex model: 5 sizes from S to XXL
Aqualung Dive 5mm
- 2017 version - image may vary from actual product
- 5mm AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant.
- Inner fabric is soft and easy to don.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly.
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability.
- Glued and blindstitched seams.
- Three way zipper seal minimises water entry.
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms.
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort.
- Ultra stretch wrist and ankles.
Aqualung Sola Flex 8mm
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso
- 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility
- Liquid Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection
- “Skin In” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry
- Lower back pad fills void in lower back to keep water out
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags
- The inner material is ultra soft
- Improved Supratex kneepad offers increased flexibility
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The attached hood
Scubapro Everflex 4/5mm
SCUBAPRO’s Everflex line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year SCUBAPRO designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and … Continued