Showing all 6 results
R2,995.00 Add to cart
Apeks Deluxe One-Piece Harness
- 12ft. of solid 2” (5cm) webbing with centre grommet
- 2” (5cm) wide crotch strap
- 6 stainless 2” (5cm) D-rings
- Includes neoprene shoulder protectors
- 2 elastic retaining loops on shoulders and one on crotch strap
- Heavy duty stainless waist buckle
- 6 stainless serrated retainers
- Does not include backplate
Apeks WTX Harness
- Can mount directly to a single cylinder
- Can accept a WTX Back Plate for twin cylinders
- Multiple grommet settings on waistband
- Open shoulder design
- Add or remove hardware for total customization
- Made from rugged 1050D Ballistic Nylon
- Removable crotch strap
- 6 x stainless steel D-rings
- 6 x stainless steel D-rings along the sides accommodate light canisters or argon bottles
- 2 x stainless steel D-rings along the lower back for marker buoys or reels
- Removable back pad
- Stainless steel waist buckle
- Chest strap comes standard
- Available in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL
- Includes 2 tank bands
R8,095.00 Select options
Scubapro S-Tek Pro Harness
- Moulded Monprene® pads cushion shoulders, waist and back to give superior comfort.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the waist and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping gear.
- Branded silicone epaulette on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep the corrugated hose, inflator hose and straps neatly in place.
- Stainless steel backplate offers Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for trim pockets, an argon tank for dry suit and light battery canister, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Backplate offers a rationalised hole count and positioning as well as webbing bolt hole alignment to increase diver comfort.
- The backplate features fully radiused edges and a softened organic shape with recessed wingnut sockets.
- 2 x S-TEK Ergo Nuts – ergonomically designed for easier tightening and loosening of tanks onto the backplate even with cold, wet or gloved hands. Flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion and able to accept varying nut sizes.
- The backplate is available in Stainless Steel or Anodized Aluminium.
R5,995.00 Select options
Scubapro S-Tek Pure Harness
- A continuous webbing harness provides a custom, individualized fit.
- Configuration options include a fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity or Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- The stainless steel waist buckle allows a full range of adjustments.
- 3D formed backplate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed to be used with cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush-mounted to prevent suit abrasion. The recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts.
- The backplate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Branded silicone epaulette on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep the inflator hose and straps in place.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- The Backplate is available in Stainless Steel or Anodized Aluminium.
R2,850.00 Add to cart
Scubapro S-Tek Single Tank Adaptor
- Made of lightweight marine-grade aluminium.
- A single cinch band makes for easier tank attachment.
- The design offers more vertical adjustability for fine-tuning tank positioning.
- The rubber grip pads help keep the tank securely in place.
- Fixed bolts allow for easy attachment and removal.
- Includes tank height adjustment strap with quick-release buckle.