Showing all 11 results
- 4 medium pressure ports 3/8 inch UNF
- 2 high pressure ports 7/16 inch UNF
- Strong skeletal body
- In line hose position
- 2 Shot moulded
- Weight of A Clamp: 459g
- Impact protection
- Anti-snag yoke handwheel in A Clamp
- Integrated Venturi System
- Pneumatically balanced first and second stage for superior performance
- Large tough purge
- Excellent bubble diversion
- Neutrally buoyant
- Lightweight hose
Apeks Ultralight Travel Plate
The Ultralight Travel Plate is for the diver who enjoys diving back plate and wings but doesn’t want the weight that a traditional metal plate has. Paired with the WTX-D18 donut wing, it makes a very lightweight, streamlined piece of kit and can accept the SureLock Weight System when used with the SureLock attachment plates. Requires the Deluxe One-Piece Webbed Harness.
Add to cart
- Lift capacity 37 lbs
- One size fits most
- 1000 denier Cordura® w/ 15 mil PU lamination - one piece
- Contoured, lightweight backpack w/back pad, lumbar support & storage pouch
- 2 shoulder stainless steel bent D-rings, 2 lower hip D-rings
- Quick adjust shoulder and waist strap
- Right shoulder inflation with elbow
- Lower left pull dump
- 10lb (4.5kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets - optional
- 5 lb (2.27kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets - optional
- System weight: 6.5 lbs
- Weighs in at only 5.5 lbs
- Pinch & Release System handles up to 14 lbs, plus 10 lbs trim
- Low profile makes it easy for traveling purposes
- Air bladder is made of patented BioFlex material
- Crucial areas made of 1000D denier Cordura fabric
- Low profile back pack, makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes
- Self-adjusting sternum strap
- Depth compensating waist band strap
- Lift capacity: SM, MD 25 lb; LG, XL, XXL 29 lb
Oceanic Pocket Snorkel
- Easily removed and folded for storage in BC pocket
- Dimensions when folded are 7" by 4" by 2.1/2"
- Dry top deflector prevents water entry
- Drop away flex mouthpiece
- Oversized purge valve for easy clearing
- Patented Snorkel Lock allows easy removal and attachment
- Replaceable 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece
Add to cart
- Bag's exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining and updated construction.
- The bag offers over four gallons more volume than its predecessor with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with U-shaped opening, two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles and reinforced saltwater resistant wheels provide a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions: 85x55x35cm. Weight: 3900g. Volume: 98L.
Sale!R11,996.25 – R15,995.00 Select options
Scubapro Hydros Pro
- Moldable Monprene® - molds to your specific body shape
- Adjustable fit and multi-attachment points
- Instant Dry - Ideal for travel
- Modular Design - Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches
- Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs
Add to cart
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining.
- Offering lots of gear carrying capacity, the bag folds into a compact package for storage.
- Large main compartment, two front pockets and two inside pockets provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- Saltwater-resistant double-slider zipper.
- Backpack system plus top handle with skate- style wheels provide multiple transport options.
- Adjustable top handle makes rolling easy and convenient.
- Dimensions: 85x55x35cm. Weight: 2.5kg. Volume: 164L.