Showing all 11 results
View cart “Scubapro Porter” has been added to your cart.
R6,954.00 Select options
- 4 medium pressure ports 3/8 inch UNF
- 2 high pressure ports 7/16 inch UNF
- Strong skeletal body
- In line hose position
- 2 Shot moulded
- Weight of A Clamp: 459g
- Impact protection
- Anti-snag yoke handwheel in A Clamp
- Integrated Venturi System
- Pneumatically balanced first and second stage for superior performance
- Large tough purge
- Excellent bubble diversion
- Neutrally buoyant
- Lightweight hose
R1,750.00 Add to cart
Apeks Ultralight Travel Plate
The Ultralight Travel Plate is for the diver who enjoys diving back plate and wings but doesn’t want the weight that a traditional metal plate has. Paired with the WTX-D18 donut wing, it makes a very lightweight, streamlined piece of kit and can accept the SureLock Weight System when used with the SureLock attachment plates. Requires the Deluxe One-Piece Webbed Harness.
Add to cart
- Lift capacity 37 lbs
- One size fits most
- 1000 denier Cordura® w/ 15 mil PU lamination - one piece
- Contoured, lightweight backpack w/back pad, lumbar support & storage pouch
- 2 shoulder stainless steel bent D-rings, 2 lower hip D-rings
- Quick adjust shoulder and waist strap
- Right shoulder inflation with elbow
- Lower left pull dump
- 10lb (4.5kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets - optional
- 5 lb (2.27kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets - optional
- System weight: 6.5 lbs
R7,300.00 Select options
- Weighs in at only 5.5 lbs
- Pinch & Release System handles up to 14 lbs, plus 10 lbs trim
- Low profile makes it easy for traveling purposes
- Air bladder is made of patented BioFlex material
- Crucial areas made of 1000D denier Cordura fabric
- Low profile back pack, makes it easy to fold in half for traveling purposes
- Self-adjusting sternum strap
- Depth compensating waist band strap
- Lift capacity: SM, MD 25 lb; LG, XL, XXL 29 lb
R425.00 Select options
Oceanic Pocket Snorkel
- Easily removed and folded for storage in BC pocket
- Dimensions when folded are 7" by 4" by 2.1/2"
- Dry top deflector prevents water entry
- Drop away flex mouthpiece
- Oversized purge valve for easy clearing
- Patented Snorkel Lock allows easy removal and attachment
- Replaceable 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece
Add to cart
- Bag's exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining and updated construction.
- The bag offers over four gallons more volume than its predecessor with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with U-shaped opening, two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles and reinforced saltwater resistant wheels provide a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions: 85x55x35cm. Weight: 3900g. Volume: 98L.
R11,996.25 – R15,995.00 Select options
Scubapro Hydros Pro
- Moldable Monprene® - molds to your specific body shape
- Adjustable fit and multi-attachment points
- Instant Dry - Ideal for travel
- Modular Design - Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches
- Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs
Add to cart
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining.
- Offering lots of gear carrying capacity, the bag folds into a compact package for storage.
- Large main compartment, two front pockets and two inside pockets provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- Saltwater-resistant double-slider zipper.
- Backpack system plus top handle with skate- style wheels provide multiple transport options.
- Adjustable top handle makes rolling easy and convenient.
- Dimensions: 85x55x35cm. Weight: 2.5kg. Volume: 164L.