Showing all 5 results
R4,150.00 Select options
Apeks Tech Shorts
- 3mm compressed neoprene makes the shorts comfortable and durable.
- Large drysuit style pockets to allow you to store items such as wetnotes, backup mask and spools.
- Integrated grip bars in the pocket flaps make them easy to open and close while wearing gloves.
- Internal bungee loops inside the pockets let you clip off all of your backup equipment.
- Pockets incorporate a zip on the flap for storing small items such as bolt snaps and spares.
- Liquid fusion seams improve integrity and durability of the seams.
- Protective rubber logo prints reduce damage caused by friction while providing grip when sitting on a RIB.
- Easily adjustable waistband with two hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick-release buckle.
- Made from limestone neoprene.
R2,515.50 – R3,145.50 Select options
- Extra-large single lens provides an expansive field of view while reducing volume.
- Traditional buckles attach to the skirt, enabling the mask to be folded flat for traveling.
- Wide headband allows for a comfortable fit against the back of the head.
- Gorilla is Matte and is slightly larger and wider than black/white versions
R560.00 – R795.00 Select options
The Darkness Beckons
- Title: The Darkness Beckons
- Author: Martyn Farr
- Foreword: Bill Stone
- Edition: Revised 2017 edition
- Size: 246mm x 189mm
- Extent: 416 pages, colour throughout
- Cover: Hardcover (with jacket); Paperback (with flaps)
- Has a section on South African cave diving history
- If you've ever been interested in cave or tech diving or just up for a very interesting read you HAVE to get your hands on a copy of this book!