Our team of qualified service technicians are here to make sure your scuba equipment is ready for your next dive. We service all major brands of dive equipment.
- Regulators (1st stage, 2nd stage, SPG, hoses)
- Buoyancy Compensator Devices (BCD’s)
- Drysuit repairs
- Dive Computer battery changes
- Scuba Cylinder Hydrostatic testing
- Scuba Cylinder valve repairs
Why should I get my gear serviced?
The correct functioning of dive equipment is dependent upon proper maintenance. Therefore, your hard gear should be inspected by a qualified service technician at least once a year or every 100 dives. Service costs are nothing compared to malfunctioning dive equipment.
What we need from you
An email containing the following:
- What you need serviced (e.g. Regulator)
- Brand name (e.g. Oceanic)
- Faults you are aware of (e.g. Octo hose is leaking)
- Photos of your dive gear
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- R200 per stage
- Complete Regulator: R600 (includes SPG and hoses)
- BC: R180
Prices exclude service kits and spares
Service and Repairs can only be paid via EFT. If we find something that needs replacing we will contact you and discuss your options. We will arrange pickup and delivery from your address.
Depending on what needs to be serviced and the availability of service kits and spares repairs can take anything from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Do not wait until a week before your diving holiday to get your gear serviced.