R2,395.00 Add to cart
Apeks 1.4m DSMB
- Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one-handed operation in cold water.
- 2” stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
- 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an emergency float.
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
- Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allow for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
- 1.4 meter single breath oral inflate SMB.
- Fully taped and heat-sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
- Reflective logo print.
- Overpressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Available in orange and yellow.
- Supplied in plastic-free packaging.
Apeks Black Ice XL-XXL
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin backplate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your centre of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- Because of the multiple size settings at the top of the shoulders, as well as either side of the waistband, a custom fit can be achieved through any one of 3 sizes.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- Dual-channel weight pockets in front along with non-ditchable weight pockets in back mean that all sizes can hold up to 42 lbs. (19kg)
- The Black Ice can be rigged for twin cylinders using the optional twin cylinder kit.
- Includes integrated weight pockets
R2,995.00 Add to cart
Apeks Deluxe One-Piece Harness
- 12ft. of solid 2” (5cm) webbing with centre grommet
- 2” (5cm) wide crotch strap
- 6 stainless 2” (5cm) D-rings
- Includes neoprene shoulder protectors
- 2 elastic retaining loops on shoulders and one on crotch strap
- Heavy duty stainless waist buckle
- 6 stainless serrated retainers
- Does not include backplate
R12,550.00 Select options
- Uses the DS4 first stage
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Available in DIN and yoke.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The large purge button on the ATX is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee.
R33,795.00 Add to cart
Apeks DSX – Technical Dive Computer
- Powerful feature rich multi function technical diving computer.
- Air integrated and suitable for use with up to 6 transmitters, ideal for sidemount diving.
- Use up to 6 gasses.
- GPS function allows you to mark waypoints on the surface and allows you to navigate back to your entry point.
- Sidemount mode with gas switch notification.
- Supplied with oxygen analyser (note: no oxygen cell supplied, use R22 type cell).
- Titanium outer bezel to save weight and ensure maximum durability.
- 2 strap options supplied elastic double straps with buckle release and bungee attachment system.
- Reusable protective storage case storage case.
- Induction charging system, supplied with induction charging mat.
- Traditional cable charge system for faster charging from the mains or portable power source when in remote locations.
- CCR mode
R22,995.00 Select options
- BioReact – Articulating waist system for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- Modular – The Exotec is designed to be repaired and not replaced. All of the components and straps are modular and can be easily changed.
- PSD Technology – The bladder is made from the same Armourguard fabric that we use on our Public Safety Diver products. It is extremely durable and does not absorb water.
- GripTek – GripTek fabric keeps the BCD in place both on the surface and underwater.
- Wrapture – The Wrapture harness system works in harmony with the BioReact waist. This allows you to walk upright when out of the water with the cylinder weight distributed evenly on your hips.
- G-Hook – The G-Hook system allows for one-handed opening and closing of the chest strap.
- Custom Fit – Multiple adjustments allow you to customize the fit of the BCD.
R1,895.00 Add to cart
Apeks Griplock Tank Buckle
- Secures Cylinder - The GripLock Tank Band is a band that is a safe and easy solution for securing a cylinder to a BCD.
- Finger-Saver - The innovative Finger-Saver feature makes the GripLock safe by eliminating painful pinched fingers.
- Macro-adjustment - The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today.
- Micro-adjustment - The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. If you line up the inside edges of the hook n loop on the micro-adjustable side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an AI80 cylinder.
- Traction Pad - There are rubber traction pad on the backside of the GripLock that provides added security.