Back to Apeks
Apeks Transmitter – O2 Clean
- Hoseless Gas Pressure Transmission for the Apeks DSX Technical Dive Computer
- Once set, the transmitter is permanently paired and will not accidentally pair with other computers
- Battery is user changeable and commercially available
R4,150.00 Select options
Apeks Tech Shorts
- 3mm compressed neoprene makes the shorts comfortable and durable.
- Large drysuit style pockets to allow you to store items such as wetnotes, backup mask and spools.
- Integrated grip bars in the pocket flaps make them easy to open and close while wearing gloves.
- Internal bungee loops inside the pockets let you clip off all of your backup equipment.
- Pockets incorporate a zip on the flap for storing small items such as bolt snaps and spares.
- Liquid fusion seams improve integrity and durability of the seams.
- Protective rubber logo prints reduce damage caused by friction while providing grip when sitting on a RIB.
- Easily adjustable waistband with two hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick-release buckle.
- Made from limestone neoprene.
R18,795.00 Select options
- DST first stage
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports on a rotating turret are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
R41,150.00 Add to cart
Apeks Sidemount Set
Sold as a complete set with:
- 2 ea. XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turrets
- One XTX50 has a 83” / 210cm hose
- One XTX50 has a 24” / 60cm hose
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (units in PSI)
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag to hold all
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide