R11,250.00 Add to cart
Apeks MTX-RC Octo
- Yellow highlights for visibility in an emergency
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
R7,550.00 Add to cart
Apeks XTX40 Octo
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used - press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Manufactured with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
R6,495.00 Add to cart
Aqualung LEG3ND Octo
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce flow by 20%
- New exhaust elastomer cover with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Purge depth controller
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece
- Detachable mouthpiece clamp
- Air channel deflector
- Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
R6,115.50 Add to cart
Scubapro Air2 5th Gen
- Test-proven breathing performance
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to eliminate free flows
- Flexible purge cover
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified EN250 as a second stage regulator.
R3,955.50 Add to cart
Scubapro R095 Octo
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose features oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
Aqualung Calypso/Titan Octo
This mid-sized, high-performance breather fits both the Aqualung Calypso and Titan regulators. Its high-visibility yellow hose is easily distinguishable from your primary hose in case of emergency.
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Durable Made of polycarbonate materials
- Quick-Connect The second stage can be removed and reattached without tools for quick change-outs
- Lefty Love Can be easily switched from a right-hand to a left-hand configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer—no additional parts necessary
- Yellow Purge Cover High-viz yellow purge cover and accent pieces
- Octo Hose 39in/99cm yellow hose for high visibility in case of emergency. Easily distinguishable from your primary hose