Aqualung Aquilon Black Snorkel
- Bi-material splashguard with side dry chamber for a faster cleaning
- The top is made of a TPR soft material to be safe and harmless
- D-shaped barrel flat face against the skin for a better comfort
- Anatomic mouthpiece 100% silicone
- New fix clip bigger section to facilitate don and doff
Aqualung Axiom Black
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.)
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented)
- The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC
- Uses a super streamlined air cell design
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
Aqualung Big Squeeze Lock Knife
- Aqualung Squeeze Lock dive knives are preferred by divers around the world.
- The patented Squeeze Lock design allows the diver to securely lock the knife in its sheath while offering a quick and easy release with a simple squeeze of the handle.
- The Big Squeeze knife has a 10,8 cm blade, is 24,2 cm long overall and can be easily mounted to integrated connection points on most Aqua Lung BCs.
- Nylon with fibreglass-fill handle and sheath for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Mounting Options Sheath may be secured to your BCD (via grommets), a belt (via a 2”/5.1cm locking clip on the sheath), or rubber leg straps (sold separately) via strap slots
- Attaches Easily Knife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Easy Drainage Drain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.
- Variants: Blunt Stainless Steel Blade, Stainless steel Sheeps Foot Blade, High-grade Beta Alloy Titanium Blade
- The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- The high-flow piston technology ensures excellent reliability and high performance
- Enjoy more stable medium pressure out thanks to the large diameter piston
- Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange and improved resistance to freezing
- Built with few components for easy maintenance
- Includes a second filter, which can be changed without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- For dive centers, a numbered sticker can be used to identify the regulator, easing the renting and tracking process
- Avoid water retention with the open yoke screw
- The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks
- The unique Comfobite mouthpiece, with patented roof of mouth bridge, reduces jaw fatigue
- The removable and reusable clip facilitates quick and easy mouthpiece changes
- With few components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector, maintenance is easy
- The in-line Venturi knob offers effective and progressive adjustments using an ergonomic design for easy manipulation, even with gloves.
- The polyurethane purge cover offers significant abrasion- and tear-resistance protects from shocks, allows for easy water purging, and decreases inhalation effort
- Side openings prevent free flow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Reinforced polycarbonate makes the second stage stronger
- The Deflector splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration
Aqualung Core Octo
The Aqualung Core octopus provides the same great performance as the Core primary second stage. Thanks to its highly efficient heat exchanger, it is up to the rigours of cold water diving. With its 39′ hi-viz yellow hose and front cover, it will be ready to provide life-sustaining air in an emergency situation.
- Pneumatically Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Heat Exchanger Patented heat exchanger dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in warmth from the ambient water
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Yellow Purge Cover High-viz yellow purge cover and accent pieces
- Octo Hose 39”/99cm yellow hose for high visibility in case of emergency. Easily distinguishable from your primary hose