- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available.
- Available in DIN and yoke.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
Apeks MTX-R Sidemount SET
Apeks Sidemount Set
Sold as a complete set with:
- 2 ea. XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turrets
- One XTX50 has a 83” / 210cm hose
- One XTX50 has a 24” / 60cm hose
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (units in PSI)
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
- Regulator bag to hold all
- Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
- Based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform
- Innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap
- Environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up
- Heat exchanger diaphragm clamp increases the gas temperature
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – superior performance at depth
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion
Aqualung Mikron ACD Regulator
Lighter than air. The Mikron is the smallest and lightest regulator in the Aqualung collection. Equipped with our patented auto-closure device plus a pneumatically balanced second stage, this small but mighty regulator lets you float comfortably through baggage claim and the deep blue alike.
- Travel-Ready The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travellers
- Auto-Closure Device Prevents corrosive water out of the first-stage inlet by automatically closing as the core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for higher proportions of oxygen
- Yoke or DIN Available in yoke (3,300psi/232 bar max.) or DIN (4,350psi/300 bar max.)
- HP/MP Ports and “T” Shape 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view
- Braided Hose A braided hose provides flexibility, comfort and excellent transportability
- Standard Aqua Lung Parts Since it uses standard Aqua Lung components, your local dive shop can more easily service it
- Pneumatically Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Comfo-Bite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge
- Optimize Your Opening Effort With the “Mini/Maxi” adjustment knob, you can increase the opening effort, ideal for avoiding freeflow at the surface, or lower the inhalation effort, reducing the work of breathing