R7,865.00 Add to cart
Apeks MTXR-RC Octo
- Yellow highlights for visibility in an emergency
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
R4,425.00 Add to cart
Apeks XTX40 Octo
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used - press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Manufactured with active protection against infection as all moulded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
R4,985.00 Add to cart
Aqualung LEG3ND Octo
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce flow by 20%
- New exhaust elastomer cover with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- Purge depth controller
- Patented Comfobite mouthpiece
- Detachable mouthpiece clamp
- Air channel deflector
- Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
Add to cart
Scubapro Air2 5th Gen
- Test-proven breathing performance
- New dive/pre-dive switch enables you to eliminate free flows
- Flexible purge cover
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified EN250 as a second stage regulator.
Aqualung Mikron Octo
Whether you own an Aqualung Mikron regulator or not, this travel-friendly octopus is the one you want to take on your next dive trip.
- Pneumatically Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Inhalation Adjustment The inhalation adjustment knob allows you to desensitize the unit while stowed for the dive, preventing unwanted freeflow
- Yellow Purge Cover High-viz yellow purge cover and accent pieces
- Aquaflex Octo Hose 39in/99cm yellow hose for high visibility in case of emergency. Easily distinguishable from your primary hose