Back to Aqualung
R17,999.00 Add to cart
Suunto EON Steel
- Customize to match your evolving needs
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation
- Simple, easy interaction with menus and buttons
- Bright, high contrast display for easy reading in any dive conditions
- Use with strap or bungee (included)
- Flip display
- Brushed stainless steel bezel
- Highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass
- Robust mechanical construction
- Extensively tested and built to last
- Guaranteed to 150 m depth
- Rechargeable battery: 20-40 hours of dive time with one charge (one week at liveaboard)
- Gauge/Air/Nitrox/Trimix/CCR (fixed point)
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for maximizing dive time
- No-decompression dive planner
- Monitor multiple tank pressures with the new Suunto Tank POD
- Easy planning and customization with Suunto DM5
- Upgrade with new features
R2,650.00 Add to cart
Aqualung Wrist Mount Compass
- Large easy to read numbers
- Large side view window allows for easy and accurate navigation
- Strap is designed to fit a variety of wrist sizes and wet/dry suit diameters
- Large, secure 360° ratcheting bezel
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Fluorescent markings at 10° 20° 30° and 130° for navigation in low-light environments
R1,895.00 Add to cart
Apeks Griplock Tank Buckle
- Secures Cylinder - The GripLock Tank Band is a band that is a safe and easy solution for securing a cylinder to a BCD.
- Finger-Saver - The innovative Finger-Saver feature makes the GripLock safe by eliminating painful pinched fingers.
- Macro-adjustment - The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today.
- Micro-adjustment - The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. If you line up the inside edges of the hook n loop on the micro-adjustable side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an AI80 cylinder.
- Traction Pad - There are rubber traction pad on the backside of the GripLock that provides added security.