Back to Aqualung
R11,875.00 Select options
Aqualung Axiom Black
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.)
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented)
- The GripLock Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC
- Uses a super streamlined air cell design
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- Fixed pockets on the tank band increase weight capacity
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets found on either side of the Axiom
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use
R1,195.00 Add to cart
Apeks Griplock Tank Buckle
- Secures Cylinder - The GripLock Tank Band is a band that is a safe and easy solution for securing a cylinder to a BCD.
- Finger-Saver - The innovative Finger-Saver feature makes the GripLock safe by eliminating painful pinched fingers.
- Macro-adjustment - The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today.
- Micro-adjustment - The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. If you line up the inside edges of the hook n loop on the micro-adjustable side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an AI80 cylinder.
- Traction Pad - There are rubber traction pad on the backside of the GripLock that provides added security.
R8,195.00 Select options
Aqualung Sola Flex 8mm
- 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso
- 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility
- Liquid Seam Technology enhances the durability and integrity of the seams
- The suit has an across-the-chest “Plasmaloc” zipper with tighter tolerances
- A water dam covers the neck and shoulders to add another level of thermal protection
- “Skin In” gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry
- Lower back pad fills void in lower back to keep water out
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and Velcro snags
- The inner material is ultra soft
- Improved Supratex kneepad offers increased flexibility
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The attached hood