This excellent BCD inflator/reg is in its 5th generation with dramatically improved work of breathing. Sleek ergonomic inflate/deflate controls allow for pinpoint buoyancy control. An octo/inflator combines a backup regulator with a BC’s buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. The cool thing about an octo/inflator is that it’s always within reach because it’s constantly being used to control descents, adjust buoyancy, and vent air during ascents. In the event of an emergency there’s no need to grope for a dangling octo reg; simply pass your primary reg to the diver in need while you take the octo/inflator, enabling you to breathe easily and control your buoyancy as you make your way safely back to the surface.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpasses many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing
- Dive/pre-dive switch lets you detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing for easy buoyancy control
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever for easy inflation
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by colour and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BCD
- CE certified EN250A>10ºC/50°F warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator