Back to Scubapro
Add to cart
- Bag's exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Rip-stop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D polyester.
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU lining and updated construction.
- The bag offers over four gallons more volume than its predecessor with substantially increased gear-packing capacity.
- A large main compartment with U-shaped opening, two side pockets and one flat pocket on top provide a variety of packing and stowage options.
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zippers
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Telescopic double-bar tow handle, side, top and bottom carry handles and reinforced saltwater resistant wheels provide a bevy of lifting, carrying and rolling options.
- Dimensions: 85x55x35cm. Weight: 3900g. Volume: 98L.
Scubapro Spectra Snorkel
- Large-bore upper tube with dry top is designed for dry and easy breathing
- Corrugated silicone lower tube
- Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any water that might enter the airway
- Regulator-style mouthpiece
- Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap