It’s the perfect go-anywhere reg for divers who like to keep their diving simple and affordable. The most economical first stage in Scubapro’s line, the MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. When teamed with the R195, this reg system is reliable, easy to maintain, easy to use, and with its left or right hose routing capability, it’s also the perfect system for use on stage or pony bottles.
First Stage MK2 EVO
- XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) with mechanism fully insulated from the environment, increasing freezing resistance by 50%. (Patented)
- Key insulation system components in blue.
- Airflow increased by 15%
- The larger piston provides better breathing performance and sensitivity, yet the overall body size, reduced by 3,5mm, results in a more compact first stage.
- Removable orifice allows easier maintenance and longer regulator life.
- Modern cosmetic design
- Classic Downstream Piston
- 1 HP/ 4 LP ports
Second Stage R095
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features and oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.0oz/141g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.