The legendary Mk2+first stage is paired with the all-new, full-size R195 Technical Series second stage in this dedicated Nitrox version. Ultimate simplicity and reliability developed in compliance with the most stringent safety norms make this the ideal out-of-the-box decompression or emergency regulator. The R195 features an oversized diaphragm and VIVA Venturi lever to assure easy breathing on long decompression stops.
For simplicity and top reliability, the MK2Plus Nitrox and R195 has been developed in compliance with the most stringent safety norms.
MK2PLUS first stage in a Nitrox compatible configuration satisfies both advanced and recreational divers within the EU.
- Owning a SCUBAPRO dedicated Nitrox regulator means you can safely dive using oxygen enriched air with over 21% and up to 100% oxygen
- SCUBAPRO Nitrox dedicated first stages have specifically designed connections for Nitrox tank valves, which differ from the connections for compressed air tanks. This ensures utmost safety and no risk contaminating Nitrox with potentially hazardous hydrocarbons or residues.
- Our Nitrox systems only use approved and specific oxygen compatible components (HP seat, O-rings, washers and grease) required for high pressure oxygen systems for guaranteed safe diving.
- SCUBAPRO Nitrox regulators are assembled in a dedicated environment with the required level of cleanliness for oxygen compatibility.
- Nitrox regulator systems are easily identifiable with green & yellow color accents.