The revolutionary technology of the Scubapro Seawing Nova in a high-performance, extremely durable full foot version. With an ERGO-FIT foot pocket and pronounced Power-Rails that prevent cramp and transfer power to the blade, the fin offers exceptional performance and support as well as additional overall comfort when paired with the new Zoom Mask & Spectra Snorkel.
Seawing Nova 2 Full Foot Fins
- New ERGO-FIT foot pocket
- Power-Rails to transfer power and prevent cramp
- Widened toe-box for improved comfort
- Low-cut ankle and heel to prevent chaffing and blistering
- Durable full Monprene construction.
- Scubalab 2013 Testers Choice Award Winner in the Full Foot Fin category
- Articulated joint allows the blade to pivot
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion
- Durable Monprene® construction making the Seawing
- Virtually indestructible
Zoom Evo Mask
- Low-volume, dual lens design
- Hypo-allergenic silicone provides watertight seal
- Integrated folding buckles
- Buckles compatible with new Comfort Straps.
- Convenient, user-changeable lens system
- Optical lenses available (sold separately)
- Large-bore upper tube with dry top is designed for dry and easy breathing
- Corrugated silicone lower tube
- Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any water that might enter the airway
- Regulator-style mouthpiece
- Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap