Bring more into the scene
The SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens will increase the field of view by 80% over the already wide 26mm lens of the DC1400 underwater camera. The Fisheye Lens allows for amazing underwater images and offers incredible perspective of the undersea landscape. The lens has a 16mm effective focal length on the DC1400 underwater camera and features fully multi-coated precision optics for maximum light transmission.
The lens fits all DC series SeaLife cameras and can easily be attached and removed while underwater. The lens also works very well above water for amazing landscape photos.
What makes this lens particularly versatile is that it works equally well for video as it does for still images, adding more to your shots while staying easily within the distance limits of flash or video lights.
Get the incredible, wide perspective of an entire wreck or reef scene or capture stunning macro images while maintaining a wide field of view. When combine with the DC1400 camera in Super Macro Auto Focus Mode, the Fisheye Wide Angle Lens provides an ultra-wide angle all the way down to 1-inch of your subject.
The dome-shaped lens design offers the maximum field of view underwater. The lens is waterproof to 200 feet (60m) and includes neoprene lens covers for mounting and objective sides, safety retaining lanyard and Lens Dock (to mount lens under flash).
- Super Wide Angle Lens increases field of view by 80%
- Waterproof to 200 feet / 60 meters
- Fits all DC series SeaLife cameras
- 16mm Effective Focal Length on the SeaLife DC1400 underwater camera
- Dome-shaped lens obtains maximum field of view underwater
- Easily attach/remove lens while underwater
- Features an lens guard designed to protect lens from coming into contact with hard surfaces or your subject
- Includes lens dock, neoprene lens cover and safety lanyard