Point. Shoot. Enjoy.
Small and ergonomic, the Micro 2.0 camera is easy to handle underwater, operating with three wide “Piano Key” controls. Features 16MP SONY® CMOS Image Sensor for stunning still images, full 1080p HD video and a built-in 130-degree Fisheye Lens, the Micro 2.0 provides everything needed to capture and share your underwater encounters down to 200 feet/60 meters.
Permanently sealed and flood proof
The Micro 2.0 has no doors or openings that could possibly leak. With 32GB of onboard memory, high capacity internal battery and WiFi, there’s no need for memory cards, batteries, O-rings, or maintenance.
Easy to expand
An Easy Setup Guide provides a fast and intuitive way to select a color correction mode for your diving environment. Get even more color out of your shots by easily expanding the Micro 2.0 camera with one or two Sea Dragon Lights and Flex-Connect Trays, Grips, Arms and accessories.
- Waterproof to 60m
- Permanently sealed
- Full 1080p HD video at 60fps or 30fps
- 16MP SONY® CMOS image sensor
- 130° Fisheye Lens
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share
- USB Cable – download directly to Android or Apple
- Four Land & Sea™ scene modes – Land, Dive, Snorkel, and Light
- Three built-in underwater color correction filters
- “Piano Key” controls for easy operation, with or without gloves
- Picture in Video – Take photos while recording HD video
- 32GB and 64GB internal memory
- Fully rubber armored and shock resistant
- ISO 100, 200, 400 and 800
- Adjustable Exposure Value
- Time Lapse mode
- Upside-down shooting mode
- Soft Rubber grip design for sure grip
- Easily expandable
What’s in the Box:
- Micro 2.0 WiFi underwater camera
- Wrist strap
- Lens Cap
- USB adapter/cable
- Wall charger, plug and international wall charger adapters
- Camera pouch
- Instruction manual