Designed for multiple applications down to 300 feet/100 metres, the Sea Dragon Mini 600 features a wide 75-degree beam angle, two power modes, and easy on/off control with the twist of the light head bezel. Power is supplied by two CR123 batteries (included) or an optional rechargeable lithium ion battery (Tenergy 18650 3.7v) delivering up to 100 minutes of burn time at full power.
The powerful compact and ergonomic Mini 650 Flood provides 650 lumens across a wide 120-degree beam, ideal for brightening your photo or video subject, or illuminating a large area on your dive. Designed for multiple applications down to 300 feet/100 metres, the light features single button operation, two power modes, emergency signal mode, and is powered by two CR123 batteries (included) or an optional rechargeable lithium ion battery (Tenergy 18650 3.7v) delivering up to 100 minutes of burn time at full power.
The Sea Dragon Mini 650 is compact enough to fit comfortably in your hand, but can also easily be used for other applications. With the included GoPro camera mount, cold shoe mount, SeaLife AquaPod mount, universal Y-S adapter and lanyard clip, you can add brightness to your dive in any situation.
- Powerful 650 lumen LED dive light using new CREE XM-L2 LED.
- 120° wide beam angle.
- One button operation for power on/off, adjusting light power or enabling emergency signal mode.
- Easily adjust between two power modes – 100% and 50%.
- Depth tested to 300 feet/100 metres – Guaranteed.
- Includes two CR123 lithium batteries delivering an hour of burn time at full power.
- Rechargeable Tenergy 18650 Li-ion battery also available, delivering 100 minutes of burn time at full power.
- Anodised aluminum head and tough polycarbonate body
- Sea Dragon Mini 650 LED Dive Light
- Two CR123 batteries
- Y-S adapter
- Mounts for SeaLife AquaPod, cold shoe, and GoPro camera
- Safety lanyard with clip
- Two spare O-Rings & O-ring lube