- Designed to cover exposed facial parts
- Adjustable clips for sizing
- 100% Recyclable
- Can be cleaned/disinfected (reusable) with 70% alcohol
- Optic Friendly
- Indentation on sides of the head ensures the shield does not touch the face
- Face Shield enables the user to breathe freely and not feel “suffocated”
- Adequate space next to clip to write user name
- Light weight, simple, practical
Hetaida Infrared Thermometer
- 3 Colour backlight warning system
- Ambient temperature: 15-35°C
- Heat balance time: 30 minutes
- Measuring distance: 1-5cm
- Measure time: <2 seconds
- Measure accuracy: 0.2°C
- Measurement range:
- Body mode: 34-43°C
- Surface mode: 0-100°C
- Automatic memory: 50 groups
- Automatic power-off: <18 seconds
- Product weight: 90 grams (without batteries)
- Product size: 138mm x 95mm x 40mm
- Voltage supply: DC3V (2 AAA alkaline batteries)
SOLA Breathetex Filter Pads
- Easy breathing & convenient single-use filter pad
- Comes in a pack of 30
- One for each day of the month
- Breathing is much easier than when using a store-bought filter
- Bigger quantities will also be available
- Manufactured from non-woven 140gsm Breathetex 140-P PET/PP blend
- Tested under ISO14644 Barrier Efficacy Test
- Rated excellent for Barrier and Air Flow
Sola Nautilus Commercial Mask
- Plain black for heavy-duty environments
- Includes 30 Breathetex Filters
- Ideal for large organisations needing to equip personnel
- Affordable, comfortable, durable & re-usable
- Easy to clean & disinfect (dishwasher safe)
- Filters inhaled & exhaled air
- Protects the wearer and those around them with 3 points of protection
- Excellent face seal prevents inhalation/exhalation of unfiltered air
- Moisture droplet separator
- Textile filter (comparable to fabric-only face masks)
- Make your own filter replacements using cotton wool pads or discs cut from household fabrics
- FDA Approved Injection Moulded T.P.E. (Thermoplastic Elastomer) Oral-Nasal Skirt
- LIMITED STOCK
KN95 Face Mask with Exhalation Valve
This KN95 mask is equipped with an exhalation valve that allows the wearer’s breath to escape from the mask without allowing airborne particles to enter. This valve helps keep the user comfortable by reducing heat and humidity inside the mask and reducing back pressure making it more suitable for longer usage.
The 3D design of the face mask ensures maximum protection, comfort, and ease of breathing. Compared with the ordinary KN95 mask, the mask with a breathing valve can help you feel more comfortable when you exhale in the hot and humid or poorly ventilated or labour-intensive working environment. This face mask can be used as an effective barrier against droplets containing contaminants from entering your body through your mouth and nose.
- Dimensions: 15.5cm x 10.5cm
- Colour: White
- Weight: 10g each
- Conforms to KN96 GB2626-2006 / PM 2.5 classification for air-purifying particle respirators
- 5 Layer protection
- Non-oily particulate filtration efficiency > 95% of particle matter in the air.
- Melt-blown filtering material to ensure maximum protection against airborne particles
- 3D design and adjustable nose bridge for maximum comfort and easier breathing
- Earloop strap design with a two-point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Adjustable nose clip for different face shapes and sizes.
- Anti-Virus Transmission, Anti-Droplet Transmission, Anti-Pollution, Anti-Dust, Anti Bacteria, Anti PM2.5
- Protect you from airborne particulates and pollution.
- Perfect for daily use and outdoor activities.
5 layers of protection
- Non-woven protective layer
- Moisture-wicking layer
- 1st low-resistance melt-blown filter layer
- 2nd low-resistance melt-blown filter layer
- skin layer to ensure comfort and extended use while being worn
Contaminated particles spread primarily through droplets generated when a person coughs or sneezes, or through droplets of saliva from breathing and speaking. When used properly and in conjunction with careful sanitization, and precautionary measures, these protective KN95 face masks provide and an additional layer of defence and should be worn at all times when coming into close contact with people.
Can this mask be reused?
In short, yes. But for a limited time and provided that careful precautions are taken. Masks should not be worn, and carefully disposed of, after an accumulated use of around 24 hours – this can be over a period of a few days where each uses limited. Do not reuse if the mask is contaminated with fluids such as saliva. Do not share masks. Ensure that hands are properly sanitized before and after applying the mask. Keep the mask stored in a dry and safe area away from children. Do not store a used mask where they may make contact with other unused masks. Keep in mind that virus particles can survive hours and even days on surfaces. Masks should not be washed or bleach-bathed as this degrades the material which greatly reduces the filtering properties. Re-using this mask is done so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that this mask will 100% protect you from Covid-19
KN95 vs N95
Although not 100% the same the KN95 is China’s equivalent to the USA’s N95 face mask. It is believed that these 2 masks are almost identical in performance. There are slight differences in their specifications, like a variation in the maximum pressure the masks must be able to withstand as a person inhales and exhales. The KN95 is considered among the best for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols – viruses.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that this mask will 100% protect you from Covid-19. Using this product is don so at your own risk. The Scuba Shop nor any of its affiliates will be held responsible if you contract the Coronavirus while using this product. This is a non-returnable product.