- Designed to cover exposed facial parts
- Adjustable clips for sizing
- 100% Recyclable
- Can be cleaned/disinfected (reusable) with 70% alcohol
- Optic Friendly
- Indentation on sides of the head ensures the shield does not touch the face
- Face Shield enables the user to breathe freely and not feel “suffocated”
- Adequate space next to clip to write user name
- Light weight, simple, practical
Hetaida Infrared Thermometer
- 3 Colour backlight warning system
- Ambient temperature: 15-35°C
- Heat balance time: 30 minutes
- Measuring distance: 1-5cm
- Measure time: <2 seconds
- Measure accuracy: 0.2°C
- Measurement range:
- Body mode: 34-43°C
- Surface mode: 0-100°C
- Automatic memory: 50 groups
- Automatic power-off: <18 seconds
- Product weight: 90 grams (without batteries)
- Product size: 138mm x 95mm x 40mm
- Voltage supply: DC3V (2 AAA alkaline batteries)
SOLA Breathetex Filter Pads
- Easy breathing & convenient single-use filter pad
- Comes in a pack of 30
- One for each day of the month
- Breathing is much easier than when using a store-bought filter
- Bigger quantities will also be available
- Manufactured from non-woven 140gsm Breathetex 140-P PET/PP blend
- Tested under ISO14644 Barrier Efficacy Test
- Rated excellent for Barrier and Air Flow
Sola Nautilus Commercial Mask
- Plain black for heavy-duty environments
- Includes 30 Breathetex Filters
- Ideal for large organisations needing to equip personnel
- Affordable, comfortable, durable & re-usable
- Easy to clean & disinfect (dishwasher safe)
- Filters inhaled & exhaled air
- Protects the wearer and those around them with 3 points of protection
- Excellent face seal prevents inhalation/exhalation of unfiltered air
- Moisture droplet separator
- Textile filter (comparable to fabric-only face masks)
- Make your own filter replacements using cotton wool pads or discs cut from household fabrics
- FDA Approved Injection Moulded T.P.E. (Thermoplastic Elastomer) Oral-Nasal Skirt
- LIMITED STOCK
THE MASK YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
The SOLA Nautilus half face mask is a high-quality, re-usable Face Mask designed for the Public / Civilian as an alternative to poor-fitting, disposable surgical masks or makeshift items such as scarves, buffs, and homemade fabric filters. The CDC recommends wearing face masks in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. We introduce to you the SOLA Nautilus mask. Easy to use, easy to clean, and very comfortable to wear. If you haven’t watched the video yet, do it now!
The Sola Nautilus has a 3 point filtration system that can easily be cleaned
3 POINTS OF PROTECTION
1. EXCELLENT FACE SEAL
- Soft TPE skirt seals comfortably and effectively, preventing air leaks in and/or out.
2. TEXTILE FILTER
- Uses a 58mm diameter filter disc.
- Filter options include Cotton Wool Pads or discs cut from suitable household fabrics like cotton T-shirts, cotton flannel, polycotton, etc.
3. MOISTURE PARTICLE SEPARATOR
- An exclusive feature not found on other masks.
- The particle separator system uses an elaborate flow path that helps prevent moisture droplets from passing through the filter casing.
- Comfortable, durable & re-usable
Easy to clean & disinfect (dishwasher safe)
Filters inhaled & exhaled air – protects the wearer and those around them with 3 points of protection;
Affordable to buy and also uses inexpensive filter refill replacements;
FDA Approved Injection Moulded T.P.E. (Thermoplastic Elastomer) Oral-Nasal Skirt
- Available in black, blue, pink and turquoise
- Will you still ship if the lockdown is extended? Yes.
- Do you do bulk orders? Yes. Contact us for pricing if you want to order 50 or more. email@example.com
- Will the mask fit my child? The Sola Nautilus mask is one size fits all and fits most adults and teens. We can’t guarantee that it will fit your kids so best would be to order one and fit it yourself.
- How many times can I use it? The Sola Nautilus is made using high-quality polymers and elastomers that should provide years of service if cared for properly. Only the filter pad needs cleaning or replacing on a regular basis.
- How do you wash the mask? You can wash it in hot water (40°C to 50°C / 104°F to 122°F) with a mild detergent for two minutes, followed by a warm, fresh water rinse. Alternatively, you can put it into the dishwasher on a 50°C / 122°F cycle.
- What can be used as a filter material? There are many possible options for filters for the Sola Nautilus, each with differing levels of cost, availability, and efficacy. Most experts agree that something is better than nothing and that even a basic option can provide some protection against the inhalation and/or exhalation of moisture droplets. It is recommended that you thoroughly clean & disinfect your Nautilus mask and replace the Filter Pad, on a daily basis.
What are some non-certified filter options?
- Cotton pads – The easiest solution is disposable cotton pads available from most supermarkets and pharmacies. They are inexpensive and easily available and, when used with the Sola Nautilus mask, can do a good job of stopping moisture droplets.
- Fabric – Any fabric recommended by Government agencies for use in fabric masks can make a good filter material. It is best to do some research online but the general recommendations based on numerous studies and advisors are that multiple layers are better than a single layer and a tighter weave is better than a looser weave. If you hold the fabric up to the light, the less light it lets through, the better, however, it is important that the filter still lets through the air easily enough to maintain easy breathing. Some possible options that have been suggested are cotton T-shirt fabric (3 layers), cotton flannel, or spun-woven polyester or polypropylene.
SOLA Breathetex Anti-Covid-19 Filter Pads
- Very affordable: R15 (packet of 30)
- Easy breathing & convenient single-use filter pad.
- Breaths more comfortably than store-bought cotton pads
- Manufactured from non-woven 140gsm Breathetex 140-P PET/PP blend.
- Tested under ISO14644 Barrier Efficacy Test – Rated excellent for Barrier and Air Flow.
- Please note that this filter does not carry an FFP2/N95 rating.
Due to the nature of the products all Covid-19 related products are non-returnable. Factory faults will be dealt with accordingly.
Note: The SOLA Nautilus face mask is NOT a medically certified device. This is an alternative solution to other non-medically certified devices in a time of great need.